12 P/S Cars??

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by Craig Bourgeois, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Craig Bourgeois

Bristol turnout for P/S is awful. I wonder whats going on?

Craig

guitar builder likes this.
  2. Brian Landies

Brian Landies Active Member

Maybe they should try personal index

FLAT, guitar builder and Greg Schenck like this.
  3. b/a kelly

b/a kelly Member

The cost of P/S is the reason

#3 b/a kelly, Jun 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  4. b/a kelly

b/a kelly Member

The cost of p/s is $40,000 a race you need 1 million to start season just to play how many can do that. My car has sit the last 18 mo.no one want to help any p/s team there no good TV times for this class like TF and FC.It about TV times.

5. Charlie Yannetti

Charlie Yannetti Well-Known Member

Come on now folks.. you really cant tell me that you don't know what's going on with Pro Stock, or even NHRA...

PS, the PREMIER class in Pro racing, does not have a Force or Schumacher in it, so does not get the proper TV coverage, or sponsor money.. then, NHRA changes most of the rules in the class, making it even more expensive to run.. and if you're lookin', some of the PS teams aren't making the long hauls anymore either..

In my opinion, NHRA is actually hoping for PS, as we know it, to fail.. the RUMOR MILL says that the NEW PS will be along the lines of the factory shoot out deal... IMAGINE THAT!!!

6. hickeybros

hickeybros Member

in reality,nhra took a shit in pro stocks lunch kit.fuel injection,no hood scoop,who could be that dumb of an ass. carbs,scoops,& wheels up starts,thats what people want to see.if anything happens to cause p/s to fail,blame yours truelyNHRA.but if they do happen to fall by the way,with out a doubt pro mod is surley grabbing that spot.what really sad is that the looneytunes running nhra,nerver,raced,drove or ever had anything to do with race cars,much less DRAG RACING

sixfiend and Charlie Yannetti like this.
  7. Charlie Yannetti

Charlie Yannetti Well-Known Member

The up and coming classes are Pro Mod, Factory Shoot Out / Future PS, Top Dragster, and Top Sportsman.. I see the rest of Sportsman Racing as being in limbo.. some might say everything is fine and dandy, but I really don't think so...

BUT!!!!.. keeping the car counts up might just keep them in check.. they'll need another excuse... just my opinion...