All stars on FS1

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by Backyard Bandit, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Backyard Bandit

I am surprised that no one on here has commented on the finals being on FS1. Everyone on here complains about what NHRA does wrong. But no one acknowledges when they do something good. This could be the best thing they can do for sportsman racing. You want to increase car counts, put people on tv! It can also make it easier to acquire sponsorship for your car if the sponsor sees an opportunity to be on national tv!
    I think we should all compliment NHRA on a job well done!

Clint Neff and guitar builder like this.
  2. boostedf22c

boostedf22c Active Member

It was live too. Which was really cool.

3. Brian Landies

Brian Landies Active Member

I posted a couple things like this a few months ago and no one seems interested in anything like that. They'll bight your head off if you dare question anything that relates to rational thinking though. It's almost like the society of secret comp racers want to be as far out of the spotlight as possible.

4. MindSticker

MindSticker New Member

I think they've done a nice job of including more sportsman coverage during the pro show programming. They've also been showing Best Appearing car winners at the national events! I agree in that we need to be vocal about the positive changes that we see.

Nunzio Valerie Jr.

guitar builder likes this.
  5. guitar builder

guitar builder Active Member

Since my stroke, I can't afford to watch to FS1 & espn & all this :(:(:(:(:(:(