Any AA/SM times yet?

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by Patrick Barnhill, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Patrick Barnhill

Patrick Barnhill New Member

Anyone doing any testing or building anything new for AA/SM?

2. Bob Unkefer

Bob Unkefer New Member

Pat,

Don't know of any that have made it down track so far, but do believe that one will see some testing within the next week or so up in D-3.

I also am aware of a D-4 competitor that is approximately a month away from their first test session.

And, I have heard of a D-7 competitor that is reasonably close to some track time as well.

Several more are reportedly under construction, with others being converted from current cars.

I would look for these cars in competition beginning in mid April if all goes well during testing.

That's what I'm aware of, anyone else?

Unk

3. Hey There

Hey Patrick,
    So tell me. Are you going to run it in AA/SM. A fuel change and a intercooler and it looks like you could be the guy....
    With any luck I will also be able to run twards the end of the year. Give me a call when you have a chance...
    Charlie Sikes

4. Charlie Yannetti

Charlie Yannetti Well-Known Member

Don't know if anyone is paying attention to the D2 race in Georgia............ but Bo Butner qualified at -.35 @ 181 mph in AA/SM......... since then he took .04 CIC in the 1st rnd at 164 mph.......... then took another .11 in the 2nd rnd at 169 mph........... I don't know how fast that car will go, but the permanent index is down .05 and there is still a couple of rounds left............