Car Count For Columbus Div.

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by gkamp, Jul 28, 2017.

1. gkamp

gkamp Member

I am looking for a car count for comp for the Columbus Div. I am getting some very good feedback about all of the improvements that the new owners have done to the track.
    Come race with us.
    If you plan on coming please respond to this thread or contact me directly.

Greg Kamplain
    317-502-9861
    gkamplain@att.net

guitar builder likes this.
  2. BenHolt

BenHolt Member

All,

We run a once a month, heads-up type event at National Trail Raceway, and have been doing it for almost ten years. So we have first hand experience with the management, both past and present. We were just there last night, and the track looks really good. They plan on doing some work to it this week, preparing the surface for this weekends points meet. They have completely revamped the racing surface, grinding the concrete pad (that goes to the 1/8 mile) down to smooth, and completely redoing all of the asphalt from the staging lanes to the shutdown. It has been a long, process, and they certainly are not done, they are really working hard and doing a good job. We look forward to racing there with our car this weekend coming up.

For reference, we had three different cars I was personally helping last night. All of them 3000 + lbs, nitrous assisted, but running on a 11" wide slick. All of them had 60' numbers from 1.10 to 1.13 all night, with 1/8 mile ets in the mid 4.60's.

John Holt Race Cars

guitar builder and bseibenick like this.