Coming back - looking for car to purchase

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by Baltered5266, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Baltered5266

Baltered5266 Member

Looking to buy a car to get back into comp. 3 kids later and recently selling my company I’m finally ready to get back in the game. Looking to pick up either a haas pro stock truck or nice super mod setup for a liberty.

If you have anything rolling or turn key would be open to looking at please let me know

Thanks and happy New Years to all

Danny Gruninger
    Danny@denverprinthouse.com

2. Michael Compton

Michael Compton Active Member

Elite Motorsports just took in the super mod and turbo cars from Chuck Haubiel. Might contact Royce and see the cost. I know the cars are on their website. His # is 405-831-9594.

3. Brian Landies

Brian Landies Active Member

Didn’t know Chuck quit. Did those easily understandable rules run another one off?

4. ken reich

ken reich Member

Call larry hedlund - 1714-356-3586- his A/SM is available

5. Raymond Martin

Raymond Martin Active Member

429 K/AA Old Dude
    Brian:
    Dude, it's really not that hard to keep up in COMP especially now that you qualify off your PI. Aren't ya'll going to DACA or something? Everyone else "Happy New Year"........

6. dragracer57

dragracer57 Member

Dan, give me a call, I have a Haas Pro-stock truck complete turn key that mite interest you.. Call 724-527-5011 days or 724-864-7844 eve.. Dominic

#6 dragracer57, Dec 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  7. Brian Landies

Old guy
    Perhaps you aren’t privy to the incident that occurred in Reynolds concerning mineshaft rules and personal index adjustedments. Thank you for chiming in as always though. Your contributions are invaluable. I would also like to withhold happy new year wishes from you.

8. Charlie Yannetti

Charlie Yannetti Well-Known Member

HEY DANNY!!.. welcome back.. try to touch base with Charlie Greco.. not sure if it's still available, but he has that killer Cobalt that will run in 4 cylinder and V6 classes.. not a Super Mod though.. and I think it's a Haas car..

I also didn't know about Chuck's deal, or his future plans, but I just might have to agree with Brian on this one.. I'm still not seeing, or hearing, anything that seems to be inviting.. hopefully, Chuck is aiming at something else in drag racing, and will still be at the races.. GOOD GUY!!!...

I hope that everyone had a MERRY CHRISTMAS, and looking forward to a HAPPY NEW YEAR... even you, Raymond... IMAGINE THAT!!!

9. Baltered5266

Baltered5266 Member

Thanks everyone for reaching out. I’m currently with little cell service where I’m at so I can only really email until next week. If anyone has tried calling my cell please shoot me an email. Thanks Danny

10. Raymond Martin

Raymond Martin Active Member

429 k/AA Old Dude
    Bubba:
    Please quit whining. I know all about the incident. Out of hundreds of races that went off without a hitch I'd said offsets one or two incidents.....

11. Greg Schenck

Greg Schenck Active Member

Brian, that problem has been corrected

12. Brian Landies

Old,
    You make no sense.

Greg,
    Is the correction why Chuck quit? Or was it the mismanagement of the rule system in the first place?

13. Charlie Yannetti

Charlie Yannetti Well-Known Member

And what was the problem at Reynolds??.. guess I wasn't paying attention.. and iff it was a mismanagement of the rules system, they did award the victim the Wally for that race, RIGHT??.. I mean, THAT would be a proper correction...

14. Concato Racing

I have an 02 Camaro, latest greatest everything been 7.0's with SBC nd an automatic. 1.010 60' 2.94, 4.50's to the 1/8. 2067# at the starting line. I weigh 200. MSD Grid, JRI, PPP, all the best stuff. Give me a call if you want. 732-580-6875

toyotaturbo likes this.