Comp Explanation Videos

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by Bliss Hudson, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Bliss Hudson

Bliss Hudson New Member

Hi everyone! As some of you may know from the Facebook page, I have been creating a 3 part series of videos explaining Competition Eliminator in a very basic format so you are able to show it to your friends and families to catch them up to speed! The videos are now on YouTube as well, so the links are below. I know most of y'all are either comp racers or avid comp followers and have knowledge far beyond what I am discussing in these videos, but I wanted to put these together so instead of answering a million questions every time you bring up racing, you can just show the person these videos to catch them up to speed. They're both 5min a piece, and the 3rd one will be released after Houston. Thank you so much for the continued support on Facebook and Instagram, it's really helping to grow the platform and get the word out about Competition Eliminator to those who wouldn't know much about it otherwise which means more adoring fans for y'all! So keep up the good work of sharing these with everyone!!

1st video Bachelor's:
    2nd video Master's:

Also tell everyone you know to tune into NHRA.tv this weekend for the Houston race to watch the comp WFO qualifying!!

SEAN DODD, FLAT, Greg Schenck and 3 others like this.
  2. Troy Galbraith

Bliss, great job on these... much better explanation than I typically give friends/family that’s for sure!

Troy Galbraith

FLAT likes this.
  3. Andrew Holt

Andrew Holt Member

These are really great videos and I hope they spread through the internet. I've always felt personally that Comp is the best class in drag racing, yet the most misunderstood. I don't know how many conversations I've had with racers who just race other classes at the NHRA sportsman level that really have no idea how it works. If they don't understand it, I'm sure the average fan is completely lost. Sad... but a great explanation in an easy to use format is a great way to get more people understanding, and learning why its so cool. Thanks again!

Greg Schenck likes this.
  4. Michael Compton

Michael Compton Active Member

Amazing videos. Very relatable to the fan. Great job!

5. deuces wild

deuces wild Active Member

I think these videos are fantastic. Bliss you did an amazing job! See you this weekend.

6. SEAN DODD

SEAN DODD Member

Great job , thanks for taking the time do do that !

7. dragracer57

dragracer57 Member

Great idea, and good job doing them. The racing community thanks you...