Comp in Joliet

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by Mike Mans, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Mike Mans

Mike Mans Member

I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of the Comp racers this past weekend that were in Joliet for the divisional event. I was fortunate to be able to help Daryl Arrowsmith with his freshly purchased GTO from Mike Graves, and everyone that we encountered was incredibly helpful and pleasant to us all for attending the race and joining in the fun of Comp Eliminator. We were excited to be a part of it and hope to be able to be out there with you all more this summer!

I cannot thank Daryl enough for letting me drive his new baby on it's maiden voyage. Since purchasing this great car he has spent every open minute converting everything to an automatic transmission setup and just getting the car ready to compete. He has worked his tail off for YEARS just trying to get a car to go -.50, and our first pass down the track was -.64! Hats off to Daryl for sticking with it, finding a way to always keep pushing forward - and I can't wait to see how this car progresses for you. Thanks for the great weekend!

Mike Mans
    New to F/AA

2. SEAN DODD

SEAN DODD Member

congratulations on the run

guitar builder likes this.
  3. bseibenick

bseibenick Member

It was good to see you out there!

guitar builder likes this.