Comp WFO Qualifying Belle Rose

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by Bliss Hudson, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Bliss Hudson

Bliss Hudson New Member

Congratulations to the Comp WFO qualifying winners in Belle Rose this weekend! Keith Hall for the A-Field winner (round 1 win with -0.63 under, round 2 win with -0.615 under for a total of -1.245), Ashton Hudson for the A-field runner up (round 1 win with -0.599 under, round 2 win with -0.620 under for a total of -1.219), Shaun Vincent for the B-field winner (round 1 loss with -0.602 under, round 2 win with -0.616 under for a total of -1.218) and Adam Hickey for the B-field runner up (round 1 loss with -0.445 under, round 2 win with -0.496 under for a total of -0.914)! The next opportunity for D4 comp racers to compete for some qualifying cash and prizes will be at the Houston divisional coming up in April! Once again, thank you to all who participated and made the first WFO a success! It was a lot of fun and the fans loved it (I was in the stands and they were all betting and having a great time). Here are the videos on the new YouTube page if you want to watch it again: (round 1 https://youtu.be/kPmnHOMGfII round 2 )

Another reminder to please send me any videos you have from the event and you’ll get a shoutout on the Sportsman Bonus Fund Facebook and Instagram pages. If you don’t follow them already make sure to do that! Email them to me at blisshudson@gmail.com, and if you want to text them to me or upload them to Google Drive, DropBox or OneDrive, I’ll email you my phone #. Once again thank you!

#1 Bliss Hudson, Mar 1, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
  2. Michael Compton

Michael Compton Active Member

Thanks for the reporting and videos. Worked out great for those of us that could not make the trip.

And thanks to Ashton and Rodger for the hard work (and money) on the WFO qualifying program.

SEAN DODD and deuces wild like this.