Conway Witten could use our help.

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by Joe Bohannon, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Joe Bohannon

Joe Bohannon New Member

Racing Family, Conway needs our help. Most all of you know his story and the condition his accident left him in. What you probably don't know is that there is a doctor in Florida treating stroke patients with a simple shot and great success. Conway's injuries are very similar to those of a stroke patient and the doctor feels as though he is a good candidate for this procedure. This shot is an expensive procedure and Conway is currently working full-time to raise money in order to get it. I thought I would bring it to his racing family's attention in hopes that we could all pitch in together and help make this a little easier on him. Please consider making a donation of any size the help Conway regain his ability to speak. Thanks so much for your consideration. Below is the link to make a donation

https://gofund.me/0301ee71

2. Joe Bohannon

Joe Bohannon New Member

Thank you to everyone who has donated, if you have not please consider it. $100 is nothing to most of us, but it could mean so much to one of us. If you are interested in the treatment I am posting a link below. Thank you.