Division 3 Comp Eliminator Bonus Fund

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by Chad Voges, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Chad Voges

Chad Voges Member

Just an update - for those of you who are not on our email list, the Browells and I are planning to continue operating the Comp bonus fund in Division 3 for the 2018 racing season. The fund should be able to cover the cost of entry fees for all qualifiers at every division 3 race this season, if we receive all of the sponsorship money pledged so far. I am hoping that we can add a few additional associate sponsors so that we can pay additional money to the winner/ru as well, maybe even a bounty hunter program if we have enough money. I will confirm our payout schedule before the first division race, once all funds are in the account.

If you did not receive an email from me already and would like to receive updates or have questions regarding primary or associate sponsorship, please email me at cvoges2@hotmail.com.

I would also like to thank Holt Racing/John Holt Race Cars for their associate sponsorship payment and Bullet Racing Cams (http://www.bulletcams.com) for their primary sponsorship payment this week.

2. Chad Voges

Chad Voges Member

I spoke too soon...I just received 2 more primary sponsor checks in the mail. Thanks to IndyGear (https://indygearllc.weebly.com/) and Total Seal, Inc (http://www.totalseal.com/) for their primary sponsorship of our bonus fund. Please keep all of these generous companies in mind when deciding who will best support your racing operation.

guitar builder likes this.
  3. Rob Harrison

Rob Harrison Well-Known Member

Good job Chad .......a Comp program like Comp used to be......

guitar builder likes this.
  4. Chad Voges

Chad Voges Member

Thanks to the following companies for their primary sponsorship payments this week:

Billingsley BP/Car wash
    Ray Skillman Auto Group
    Coan Engineering
    RCE/Rolla Competition Engines

guitar builder and bseibenick like this.
  5. Chad Voges

Chad Voges Member

With all sponsorship in place, here is a list of the generous sponsors for our Division 3 Comp Eliminator bonus fund for 2018:

Primary Sponsorship

Browell Bellhousing
    Rolla Competition Engines (Jim Evans)
    C-Tech Aluminum Cabinets - (Jim Greenheck)
    Ray Skillman Auto Group
    Coan Engineering
    Trend Performance/Diamond Pistons
    Indy Gear (Wayne Henderson)
    Liberty Gears
    T&E Auto Haulers
    Bullet Racing Cams
    Kamplain Machine
    Billingsley BP/Car Wash
    Total Seal Piston Rings

Associate Sponsorship
    John Holt Race Cars

Thanks to the generous contributions of these companies, assuming similar car counts to 2017, we will be able to cover the entry fees for all comp qualifiers in Division 3 this year. Reimbursement will be sent out 1-2 weeks after each event.

Winner and R/U at each event will receive an additional $200/$100 respectively.

Kirkman Composites will pay $100 to the low qualifier at each meet.

There will be a $100 Bounty Hunter Award for the racer who takes out the champion of the previous 2018 Div 3 LODRS event, first winner will be at the Norwalk event.

The comp eliminator shootout will again be held at Bowling Green, KY, sponsored this year by Browell Bellhousing and Ray Skillman Auto Group. Details pending, but expect a similar program to 2017.

Thanks to everyone involved with this bonus fund, particularly Deb and Brian Browell.

Racers, please PM me with your email and home addresses if you have not already.

FYI - Adjustments (up or down) to payments may be necessary at race #6, subject to 2018 car counts.

-Chad Voges

6. cervelli7

cervelli7 Member

Nice work, this is the kind of stuff that helps comp.

7. BenHolt

BenHolt Member

Thanks for all your hard work Chad! And thanks to the Browells for all the work to get this up and going for all these years!

We are proud to be involved, maybe one day we can step up with a big boy sponsorship, but right now that little Honda likes eating all of our money up....ha!!!

Good luck to everyone this year!!