Doing away with pro stock?

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by Jeff Childs, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Pittbull2

Pittbull2 Member

We spent a lot of time and money on this

2. craig schuck

craig schuck Active Member

I know they are very different but does pro stock bike have to run one efi brand??? Competition among manufacturers is what gets those companies excited. Spec Fuel, Spec Ignition, Spec Efi, Spec, Spec.... Whats next Spec heads, Spec Motor?

Open it up and let any Efi and any Ignition be allowed. It will be harder to police but i bet you will see a few new cars sponsored by different Efi and ignition companies.

3. Greg Hogue

Greg Hogue Member

from what I hear its a cowl entrance and Holley , Holley is already talking to a few engine builders . I wished that it would be any ECM that would bring on an ECM war, and sponsor money for the teams. NHRA gets the money if its only Holley

4. Bob Book

Bob Book Active Member

Since when does NHRA share with the racers.............

5. Charlie Yannetti

Charlie Yannetti Well-Known Member

Listen guys.. knowing that this whole thing is money driven, take a look at where the money is going...

If Holley is the only accepted EFI system accepted, who is doing the talking here..

If the bodies, or at least the noses of the cars have to be changed or updated, who is doing the talking here..

Sunoco brought quick money to the table, and got to do all, YES ALL, the talking..

The changes to Pro Stock are no different.. the squeaky wheels are getting the grease.. why no changes to the "Run What You Brung" Pro Mod deal??

If you haven't picked up on MY opinion, this is the death nell for Pro Stock.. it will be very interesting to see what teams return, and what the car counts will be..

And my apologies to the New Guy slide closer to the back burner.. but I can always be proven wrong.. just not today..

#105 Charlie Yannetti, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2015