Free promotion for Comp Racers

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by Foxglove44, Mar 18, 2006.

1. Foxglove44

Foxglove44 Guest

I am planning on trying out an idea to get some free advertising and invite anyone else interested to join me. I am going to list a Comp Drivers Card Collection on e-bay. My idea is.... listing on E-bay a Comp drivers Collection on E-bay. I am going to use the longest auction time available and use the description section to promote the class as a whole. If you are interested in being represented i will need 6 of what ever item you have to contribute And preferable a digital image for the post.

I doubt this will sell but if it does I want to make sure I have something to ship. If you have any imput let me know. Especially if you have tried this before.

I believe the cost of doing this is around .25 an image but I would rather eat that amount than try to cash .50 checks

Tina Stull 830-230-5118

2. Nitro Joe Jackson

Nitro Joe Jackson New Member

Call Bill Howell of Howell Printing

Tina, Bill Howell of Howell Printing is a Stock Eliminator racer and does my printing of my stats, he makes "baseball" type cards of drivers and just tell him i said to call him, be he would work with the Comp racers to make trading cards for everybody that would be interested in this deal.

Howell Printing
    Aiken, SC
    866-802-6097

Anything I can do to help just e-mail me.

3. GuardnTX

GuardnTX New Member

Great Idea

Sounds like a great idea and cheap but effective publicity. Will you be in Houston? If not is there anyone that could collect things and get them to you so we can get this started soon?