Lucas oil 5-5 brainerd wed-Thur

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by Joey arrowsmith, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Joey arrowsmith

Just curious to see how many people are actually planning to race this one. It’s a wed-Thur points meet which rolls into the national event fri-sun. Comp is not scheduled to race the national event so you’ll be required to leave after you’re done racing Thursday.

2. 3354 C/AA

3354 C/AA New Member

We were, then the class scedule came out. No comp at the national kinda makes its waste logistically....

3. Joey arrowsmith

Exactly! I’m only 2 hrs away and it doesn’t make sense for me as far as work goes.

4. Nahan

Nahan Member

We were gonna skip it last year because it seemed like a bunch of crap to have to leave but the wu flu made it a non issue. I don’t know if we will be there this year... if it even happens. I want to like bir and support it cause I grew up there but it’s really hard to with the way the place is run and how they treat everyone.

5. Joey arrowsmith

That 2019 race and how they treated us both weekends I think left a few of us thinking of not going back. I am not planning on racing this this event due to it being wed Thur so it’ll be interesting to see what the turnout is. We had 15 cars in 2019