NHRA SRAC Comp Eliminator Meeting

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by RamAirV, Feb 16, 2017.

1. B/AP 500

B/AP 500 Member

Sorry, couldn't resist

Attached Files:

2. Charlie Yannetti

Charlie Yannetti Well-Known Member

That's a great offer, Frank, and I greatly appreciate it.. and it's a great contending ride.. but I'm trying to get one of the Old Guard out of the garage this year.. if I'm driving, great.. if I'm crewing, great.. I just want the guy back out there.. not being at the track is killing him.. he has great stuff, and just needs the right push.. and maybe an auto trans.. LOL!!.. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about...

ALSO.. if your at a race where I am, and need a hand, come get me...

3. Frank Aragona Jr.

Frank Aragona Jr. Active Member

No problem. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help get him out. Thanks for the offer.

Charlie Yannetti likes this.
  4. SmileyRacing

SmileyRacing Active Member

Hey Charlie, if I rode in a cop car once does that make me a cop? Seems you towed a comp car once now you are a comp racer!
    Clark Smiley

Clint Neff and FLAT like this.
  5. Charlie Yannetti

No Clark.. most people who ride in a police car ONCE, are scumbags on their way to jail... at least in my police car... you remember that feeling, right Clark??.. and your comment just makes me remember that you just might be a nice guy that has never paid attention... kind of asleep at the wheel of life, if you will.. you might wanna look back in the record books to see if I was owning, driving, crewing, or towing... you can read, RIGHT??, or does someone read this stuff to you.. I've kind of done it all, but you just might be struck with that Old Timer's decease, and don't remember... and because of that, in my book, you're still a bonified ASS CLOWN... probably always will be... not too hard to IMAGINE THAT!!!

6. SmileyRacing

Looks like someone's pussy is hurt!!!
    I guess I never looked down the qualifying sheet that low!!! Imagine that. I bet you can.
    Clark smiley

FLAT likes this.
  7. Charlie Yannetti

Really Clark??.. I said REALLY!!... lookin' in the mirror again??.. seems you do that tuck and tape thing pretty good, palie.. at least that's what the D4 Rumor Mill spits out.. freakin' empty man in a driving suit.. and yes, Clark, you have looked down the sheet that far, cause I know you've been there plenty.. or maybe you were concentrating on the bottom, when I was near the top... or maybe your Selective Old Timer's is kickin' in again.. now THAT, I can IMAGINE, Ass Clown...

8. SmileyRacing

One, yes I was at the bottom. I never bitched I worked on my shit and moved up.
    Two, I was in the front of the cop car. Had to teach him how to get to work.
    Three, calm down I am bored other wise I wouldn't waste two seconds commenting on any of your rediculous crap. You aren't even an old timer you are a never was!!!!
    Clark smiley

#48 SmileyRacing, Feb 25, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    FLAT likes this.
  9. arthodges706

arthodges706 Member

Now, This is what I've been talking about. I thought housewives was good

ken reich likes this.
  10. Charlie Yannetti

LMAO!!.. guess they don't have reading materials where you're from.. sorry you missed out on many good years of racing.. and you would have found that I too, was at the bottom, and the top.. you would have learned that I actually was never a "never was", and as compared to a lot people, I am still a youngster at 62... LOL!!!

NOW!!.. I didn't choose to bantered in nonsense with you, cause you ain't worth it.. you started it with me if you remember.. OH!!!, Old Timers set in again??.. nice to see you think so highly of yourself.. at least that's one person who does... me??.. I think that you think you're hot shit, when in all actuality, you're not even luke warm diarhea.... just sayin'...