Norwalk schedule

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by projack, Jun 21, 2017.

1. projack

projack Member

Im not at the track right now, but looking at the forecast and run schedule, wouldn't it make sense to talk to someone in the tower and campaign for a Thursday afternoon run? I'll ask for it when I get there tomorrow, but maybe we should all bring it up who are there this weekend. Just my opinion.

guitar builder likes this.
  2. Shaun Vincent

Shaun Vincent Member

Outside of the weather issue, what do people think about the schedule times for Comp at Norwalk? (Not running on Thursday.) Is that better to be on the same level as Alcohol and pro mod? If that was a race I was going to, we wouldn't leave until Thursday night which would be great for our team. One less day to take off work. Curious on peoples thoughts if this is better or not, but lets take the weather issue out of it.

3. Clint Neff

Clint Neff Well-Known Member

I think it's great!

4. projack

projack Member

Shaun, normally I would agree with you on this matter, had we known the schedule change sooner. Originally, we were scheduled for Thursday. I do not know when the schedule was changed. I looked at it over a month ago. We found out on Tuesday it was updated. We already had hotel and travel time plans set. But we found out we were bumped for a Summit Sponsor race, and Friday is 100% chance of rain all day, it seems kind of crazy to not give us one hit.

#4 projack, Jun 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  5. RonP

RonP Member

Hi, Can someone post the current Friday qualifying times for Comp??
    I'm heading down from north of Detroit tomorrow to visit with my father later that night in Ytown. Planning to spend a few hours at the track. WeatherChannel.com is forecasting the weather to clear up tomorrow afternoon,...around 1-2pm,...not that I trust the weather forecast, but one can always hope. Thanks, Ron

6. Shaun Vincent

Shaun Vincent Member

100% agree. What days Comp will run needs to be known sooner.