Oil pump

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by ghughes, Nov 12, 2018.

1. ghughes

ghughes Member

I am looking for a Daily dry sump oil pump that is 5 stage that will work on a small block Chevy on the left side mount. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Gary Hughes

2. Billy Griffin

Billy Griffin Member

Gary, I have a complete dry sump system, barnes oil pump,steffs tank,moroso divider oil pan for SBC with spayed caps, bowtie or sort deck block,and all lines, 4 suction @ pan,1 pressure for motor, 1 suction for lifter galley,very very nice system, call Billy Griffin 203 656 1502

3. ghughes

ghughes Member

Billy, Thank you for response to my post but all I need is a pump. I already have a pan, tank, etc.

4. k.pascoe

k.pascoe New Member

Gary,

I have still new in the box and foam packing a Moroso 4 1/2 stage NHRA pro stock pump. It has the left side mount you're looking for.

Thanks,
    Kent Pascoe

5. ghughes

ghughes Member

Kent, can you send me the part number so I can see if this is close to what I need. Thanks

6. k.pascoe

k.pascoe New Member

Moroso # 22572

7. ghughes

ghughes Member

Kent, I have tried to look up that pump but the number doesn't come up, could you check the number again and see if there is any letters in the part number.
    Thanks

8. k.pascoe

k.pascoe New Member

https://www.jegs.com/InstallationInstructions/700/710/710-22572.pdf

A Moroso innovation, the "4-1/2" Stage Pump, is engineered specifically for NHRA Pro Stock engines. Unlike a standard 5 stage with 1.100" scavenge sections, the "4-1/2" Stage Pump features 1.375" sections of which the 3 front sections are bypassed on the inlet side creating increased vacuum while still scavenging the maximum amount of oil out of the pan.

I will send pics PM me,

9. cervelli7

cervelli7 Member

I have an Autoverdi ,left mount that was just sent to Sweden and freshened up. Its a 5 stage and has a oil air separator option on it. If interested call me #925-584-7934

10. ghughes

ghughes Member

Can you send me some pictures of the pump. Thanks

11. SmileyRacing

SmileyRacing Active Member

Gary , just a heads up on moroso #22572. All inlets must be plumbed to oil pan. Can not pull from valley. Dennis

12. ghughes

ghughes Member

Smiley Racing, thanks for the heads up, I do need one from the lifter valley.

13. projack

projack Member

I’ve tried uploading photos because frank couldn’t figure it out, and it is saying the file is too large. We can text you the photos or email them to you. Franks # is 9255847934 or email projackent@aol.com and we can text or email the photos.

14. ghughes

ghughes Member

Thanks to everyone who responded to my post, but I broke down and bought a new Dailey dry sump pump.

15. Boost6924

Boost6924 New Member

I think we have 2 of those Daily pumps. Let me look and see. I'm trying to go to the shop one of these days this week.