Personal index observation

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by projack, Jul 9, 2018.

1. projack

projack Member

just an observation....I do not know which list Nhra uses for everyone’s personal index, but I noticed in bd/a, the National index is now 7.41, but it still shows that Chase Williams is 7.42. And would it be accurate that Greg Kamplain & Williams should not even have any personal now. Is that right?
    I wonder if they haven’t fixed it yet, do they not even use the list on nhra’s Website? And is there any other classes/racers that this needs to be fixed for?

2. BenHolt

BenHolt Member

Yes you are correct. Williams and Kamplain's indexes would just be the class index at this poing. It did just happen yesterday at the Indy points meet, so maybe they just haven't updated all of their sheets yet.

3. projack

projack Member

I agree, yes, it did just happen, but I also noticed that Troy’s index was changed, that’s why it stood out to me. I guess it’s just something to keep an eye out for in all the classes.

4. BenHolt

BenHolt Member

Definitely. I did see they corrected Voges' as well so maybe missed the fact that it should change for Greg and Chase. Another reason we, as racers, need to make sure we are well informed to our indexes, and even the ones for other classes!

FLAT likes this.