Pro Stock Comp

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by Rob Harrison, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Rob Harrison

Rob Harrison Well-Known Member

Let the Pro Stock teams come on over to Comp , run what ya brung in Comp . They have killed Pro Stock as it is today ........bring the money to wide open Comp , increase the prize money , bring the big money teams to Comp , Ir would be a breath of fresh air to NHRA drag-racing . Every Pro Stock combination , old and new and everything 500 cubic inch motors , fuel injected ,carbs , hood scoops or not . COMPETITION ELIMINATOR with Pro Stock at it's best .

FLAT likes this.
  2. Greg Schenck

Greg Schenck Active Member

Let's call it B/A

SmileyRacing likes this.
  3. Joey arrowsmith

Joey arrowsmith New Member

Would NHRA ever increase the prize money for us?!?!

4. comp 670

comp 670 Active Member

They would have little or no interest on racing a full tree and racing for barely enough prize money to pay for fuel. After racing Pro Stock I HATE running a full tree. Most everybody in comp does too, they are just in denial. LOL... Seems everybody pretty much runs blinders to try and make the full tree as close to a pro tree as possible but if you bring up the topic of actually changing it to a pro tree (like most every other class in the NHRA has over the years) people lose their minds. And why would NHRA increase the prize money? Two things I wish comp would do, a pro tree and take .50 off all the indexes so that a "good" run is now right at your index. It would make it SOOOO much easier for the fans to understand and would not affect the comp racers at all. Ok, I'm done dreaming. Back to work...