SRAC Making Comp Great Again

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by thethrill, Feb 26, 2017.

1. thethrill

thethrill New Member

I wanted to let everyone know that the competition eliminator SRAC has been working very hard and is going to keep doing so in an effort to grow the class we love. We have had a tremendous amount of positive ideas and comments from fellow racers, in addition we have received a lot communications from racers stating they are returning to comp and plan on participating in more events this year. People have asked what they can do to help, right now we are asking for your opinions if you want to share but at the very least please give us your contact information so that we can get in touch with you, and of course get out and go race comp! Below you will find the list of reps who are committed in working with everyone to #Makecompgreatagain. Please use this hashtag on social media sites as you make posts about your racing season.

Division 1 - Frank Aragona Jr. - faragona@emanonelectric.com - 917-295-2804
    Division 2 - Lee Sharp - siteprep1@aol.com - 865-414-6705
    Division 3 - Greg Kamplain - gkamplain@att.net - 317-502-9861
    Division 4 - Craig Bougeious - billsautorepair@bellsouth.net - 504-613-7069
    Division 5 - Will Hatcher - hatcherracing@hotmail.com - 620-629-0533
    Division 6 - Brian Hyerstay - brian.hyerstay@superiorsteelfab.com - 541-953-5203
    Division 7 - Alan Ellis - alanrellis@msn.com - 801-420-2002

2. Frank Aragona Jr.

Frank Aragona Jr. Active Member

As Will stated above, you can contact anyone of us at any time. We are each updating our contact list for our respective divisions. If you are a current, former or prospective Comp racer in the Northeast Division #1 and want to be included on the communications that I send out please send me your info or come see me at the track. Myself and my team are very approachable and we are happy to speak to you.
    I urge everyone to contact your SRAC rep listed above and make sure he has your correct contact info.

Charlie Yannetti likes this.
  3. Frank Aragona Jr.

Some of you have contacted myself and other reps, Thank you!
    We would like to hear from more of you. As a matter of fact we want to hear from ALL of you. We can help you not only by keeping you informed but also with helping put people and things together to get more people racing.

4. Frank Aragona Jr.

Thanks for all the communication! Keep it coming!

5. Frank Aragona Jr.

I am happy to say the communication I am receiving has been much greater than I ever expected. Please continue to contact me and the other reps.