Thank You RBR Machine!

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by Keith Mawhee, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Keith Mawhee

Keith Mawhee Member

The last few times I’ve posted on ICR I’ve gotten a bit carried away, so I’m going to TRY to be brief…

We won the D4 RBR Machine D4 Com Showdown opener in Houston last weekend. (And yep, I'll admit it- we got VERY lucky.)

I could go on & on about the challenges we faced getting there. I could also bore you to tears talking about how hard we worked during the weekend. But I’m going to try to get straight to the point: If I can win one of these, damn near anyone can!

I believe there are guys out there on the fence about joining (or returning to) Comp. If you’re one of them, be assured that even without a .70-under car or 10x champion driver- it is at least POSSIBLE to win!

And thanks to Rodger Brogdon- the next few Division 4 Comp races are bound to be some of the most exciting of the season. So if you’re sitting in the shop wondering “Should I jump in?”, I say load that bitch up & head to the track! You never know man…

Rodger- thanks again for your generosity in setting up this program. As I conveyed earlier this week, I’m very impressed with the marketing material you’ve put together to promote RBR Machine. And from what I’ve heard from those who’ve seen it in person, the facility is amazing. Given your track record (in racing AND in business), I’m sure RBRM will be a huge success!

Hope to see y’all in Ennis…
    Keith Mawhee

Comp Winner_57.jpg

2. hickeybros

hickeybros Active Member

that was a fine job Kieth n crew

3. SEAN DODD

SEAN DODD Member

Congratulations Mawhee Family !!!!

4. dragracer57

dragracer57 Member

Congrats. Keith and crew... A god well done.