Thank You ,Thank You, Thank You

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by Greg Schenck, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Greg Schenck

Greg Schenck Active Member

Since I don't have face book, I came here to thank my drag racing family for all the prayers and well wishes. I know that Craig (and a few others) posted that I became positive for covid 19. I spent 10 days with high fever before I entered the hospital. The first five days in the hospital, I had many talks with the Lord and I had almost given up. But because of family, close friends and prayers from my racing family, I came back. I'm not 100% yet but every day is better. My daughter could not believe that I had people praying for me in fifty states, I told her if she would further look that she would find Stig from across the pond also there. So once again thank y'all for the prayers, I truly appreciate it. Hope to see most of y'all soon.

PS The Lord did mention that there were a few indexes that he wanted me to help whack before he was finished with me. Sorry Clark and Brad

2. SEAN DODD

SEAN DODD Member

Glad your still with us and great to hear from you ! Hope you continue to feel better .

3. Bman 353

Bman 353 Member

Glad to hear you're on the mend buddy!

4. Robin D Rogerson

Robin D Rogerson New Member

To God Be The Glory Great Things He Hath Done !

5. Joey arrowsmith

Joey arrowsmith New Member

Glad to hear!! Be safe and we will all see you at the track probably this fall!

6. Raymond Martin

Raymond Martin Active Member

429 K/AA Old Dude
    Hey Schek I hope you are donating the "Coon Ass" antibodies for research for the rest of us in Comp and hey listen if the Lord comes back mention to him Ashton and Keith's indexes need a little adjusting....

Joey arrowsmith, MBrown and FLAT like this.
  7. DE3

DE3 Active Member

I'm glad you are doing well Greg. Best wishes for the rest of your recovery to be 70 under!!

8. hickeybros

hickeybros Active Member

glad you made it,now can I get the money you owe

FLAT and Greg Schenck like this.
  9. Greg Schenck

Greg Schenck Active Member

I didn't know you were charging for biscuits

FLAT likes this.
  10. rfh

rfh Member

Hey Greg. Isn't it amazing to find out how many of your racing friends really do care about you.That's called love and respect. You have earned that my friend by the way you always treat others. The old saying about "you reap what you sow" is still so true. May God continue to watch over you and your family.Hope to see you all soon.

11. Andrew Holt

Andrew Holt Member

Glad you're felling better Greg. Being a member with you in the select "I race an import 4-cylinder in Comp" club... I'm glad we can continue conversations about how to make these things runs better. Hope to see you in the pits soon.

12. terry smith

terry smith New Member

Glad your getting better, Hope to see you at a race if we ever get to go back racing. Take care and get your strength back.