Time to pass the torch.... I will sell ICR to the right person/group

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by Will Hanna, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna Administrator

I've thought about this for a while.

I think it's pretty obvious I haven't been around like I used to and I just don't have the time to stay on top of Comp like I used to. Top Alcohol and Comp were the classes I followed growing up and as I started my racing career in the early 2000's. Long story short (trying not to do one of my long-winded posts), my time at the track and away from the track has not allowed me to really turn this site into something bigger than what it is.

I still love Comp, what it is and the type of racers that make that decision to run the class. As long as there is Comp, I will keep this site going. So there's no need to worry that if someone doesn't buy it I'm going to shut it down.

There's enough classifieds ads to help pay for some of the hosting and that's about it. I have a dedicated server that hosts this site and InsideTopAlcohol.com.

I'm not really looking to give it away but the right person and a modest offer will be entertained. I can continue to host/maintain the site for a small fee. Or the buyer can take it and move it to the hosting of their choice. The entire site can be transferred.

If no offers it will be business as usual.

For more info email/call
    will.hanna@insidetopalcohol.com