vinny Barone choses not to run div, races

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by vinnyb, May 11, 2015.

1. vinnyb

vinnyb Member

I just want to put it out there only because my phone text messages and emails exceded 120 since sunday people asking me why was i not at virginia so who ever reads the comp site will know i have know interest in racing division one for personal feelings and probably gonna call it quits after 2016 in my opinion as a team owner/driver after my trailer won 55 national/division races combined and 45 nhra runner ups 7 divisioal one titles, 86 NHRA national records 2 competition eliminator world championships, 120 number one quailifer, enterered into the hall of fame , sportsman of the year,best apearing car,best engineered cars, so after i look at that then look at my racing peers and say they just have no respect who needs it its like loosing respect for your wife telling her to fu/k herself that dont fly once the respect is gone its over, so i kinda have a bad taste in my mouth, im not even sure if ill race etown national event as a division one race the only reason i may go is because we won it the last 3 of 4 years and 7 out the last 10 years so thats my story to all the interested parties sorry but im not a hipacrit i said wat i said and ill stick to my decision,sorry for all who want to see Barone racing out there running////////// take care vinny

#1 vinnyb, May 11, 2015
    Last edited: May 13, 2015
  2. Steve Polhill

Steve Polhill Well-Known Member

Come to D3 Vinny we would love to have you. Even if I'm likely to get my butt kicked by one of your cars. LOL

3. TONY STEPHENSON

well said Boom Boom

4. jmarkaudio

jmarkaudio New Member

Somebody once told me I shouldn't be traveling 4 hours from home to work, probably because I was taking work from locals. I told them it was none of their business, and who I was working for obviously wanted me there for a reason. I wouldn't let anyone's attitude stop me from racing.

5. Charlie Yannetti

Charlie Yannetti Well-Known Member

Well Mark, it's apparent you don't know anything about Vinny Barone, or his principles... if HEY YO VINNY sez DAT'S IT??.. DAT'S IT!!!.. LOL!!!