WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by Frank Aragona Jr., Mar 3, 2017.

1. Frank Aragona Jr.

Frank Aragona Jr. Active Member

Attention ALL Comp racers, including anyone who is already out there racing, anyone who has a car but not racing right now and anyone who is thing about starting in Comp. Call or email your or any SRAC representative and let us know what you are doing. You never know what can come out of a conversation.
    We all love to bullshit and can always find a few minutes for it so, LETS GO........LOL

guitar builder, FLAT and brewer67nova like this.
  2. Frank Aragona Jr.

I appreciate the calls I have been receiving, keep them coming!

guitar builder likes this.
  3. ken reich

ken reich Member

So, when will the results of the heads up poll be presented to Nhra?87% in favour, !!

4. ken reich

ken reich Member

As the heading states,
    WE want to hear from you- when will these suggestions be discussed with NHRA??

guitar builder and Matt Dahl like this.
  5. Frank Aragona Jr.

Ken,
    The SRAC has meetings and conference calls throughout the entire year and we discuss pretty much everything that comes our way.
    Typically NHRA discusses any rules or procedure changes at Indy and makes a decision usually by the first of the year.
    I will mention again that the SRAC has no authority in making changes but NHRA does ask for our input and ideas where we represent what the majority or racers want.
    I cannot urge you enough to write letters to NHRA and most importantly copy your SRAC rep or even all the reps. I myself am not sure how much weight a poll like this would carry in lobbying for change. I have received some letters on this subject but I will tell you it is not many. So again we need everyone to write and you can help your cause by pushing them to.

6. ken reich

ken reich Member

Have you noticed ,Nhra has not updated the points and stats on their site!
    In any classes, no time for that! Do you think they read their mail?

7. Charlie Yannetti

Charlie Yannetti Well-Known Member

I think that the polls that are posted on this site can be an excellent tool for the SRAC reps to gauge the feelings, or opinions, of fellow racers... do I think that NHRA gives a rat's ass what the polls say, or what our requests may be??.... Ummmmmm.... NOOOOOOO!!!

SOOOOOOO, other than for the purpose of this site, do the poll results actually matter????..... Ummmmmmmm.. NOOOOOOOO!!!

Let's just be honest... we're loading up on our reps, expecting something to change, when apparently the only power they have is to make suggestions... and the lack of adequate car counts, equates to the lack of power of suggestion...

ken reich and guitar builder like this.
  8. guitar builder

guitar builder Active Member

Just more FAKE NEWS !

ken reich likes this.