Why no congrats for the Indy winner????

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by robert1555, Sep 6, 2017.

1. robert1555

robert1555 Member

I don't know you but if nobody on this forum will congratulate you, I certainly will. You've grown up racing, worked hard and won a lot of races in many different categories. You're no stranger to the winners circle at Indy either. You came for the #14 spot to win the grand daddy of them all in Comp. My hat is off to you. Good job kid. Congratulations.

Robert Edgar
    4164 Comp

2. David Billingsley

Congratulations to 2017 US Nationals Winner, Brad & Katie Plourd, Harry Schwartz, and Shawn Brown. It takes a lot to compete at this race let alone Win it, Great job and well done Guys.

guitar builder and Brian Browell like this.
  3. jeremyyouker

jeremyyouker Member

Congrats Brad Plourd. 20th National win, 3rd at INDY, and 5th different class overall. Pretty impressive to say the least. Also congrats to Mike Farrell on the runner up and Troy Galbraith on semi's.

guitar builder likes this.
  4. Charlie Yannetti

Charlie Yannetti Well-Known Member

CONGRATS to Brad Plourd on his win at the Big Go.. and congrats to Mike Farrell on a fine runner-up..

Unfortunately, Robert, I've noticed that many of my posts offering congrats, get many views, but no comments.. kinda makes one think that we just might not care about one another.. when you congratulate great Comp racers, who have paid their dues year after year, and no one responds, says a lot where I'm from..

COME ON GUYS!!!

5. MindSticker

MindSticker Member

Congrats Brad! I stopped by to look at the car this weekend as it's my favorite Comp car, and was stoked you went the distance.

Nunzio Valerie Jr.

guitar builder likes this.
  6. hickeybros

hickeybros Member

congradulations brad,that was a hell of a job. moving on did anyone notice the broadcaster immediately apologize for torrences comments while in an elated mood of winning INDY.torrence boasted THIS IS BADASS,then this looser broadcaster hurried up to say we are very sorry for the language used,who ever this was,your a toal asshole,take that to the bank.

7. Brad Plourd

Brad Plourd New Member

Thank you very much guys, couldn't have done it without Harry, Sean and Robert. They had that thing ready and right. We had a fantastic weekend and can't wait to run it again.

Thanks again.

Brad

8. gkamp

gkamp Member

I'm not taking sides here but the first words out of his mouth were "shit man". You are still not supposed to say shit on national TV. Not sure about bad ass but I think that one is OK.

Congrats Brad. You have adapted to a pretty mean car in a very short amount of time.

Greg K

9. comp6869

comp6869 Member

Congrats on a well deserved win Brad, family, and team!