2010 cobalt d/ea 7/8 scale

Discussion in 'InsideCompRacing.com Classifieds' started by lynnengels@yahoo .com, Sep 14, 2020.

1. lynnengels@yahoo .com

former charlie grecco 7/8 scale cobalt built by bickel very light ,very trick car, racepac with all the sensors, penske shocks, grid ignition, 273 cu inch v6 just freshened by larry allen, 0 runs since, pro trans, fresh 2 low gear ratios, aluminum convertor, extra stator, stainless headers, had clutch pedal installed and have new browell bellhousing , 2 drive shafts alum and carbon, pro jacks etc and more im forgetting. a steal at 75 k if interested call 605/237/2357 lynn engels thanks

toyotaturbo likes this.
  2. lynnengels@yahoo .com

if you ever wanted to run comp this is one of the best deals out there, to help sweet,en the deal will also include two jericho 5 speed transmissions so you could run 3 classes, d,ea i,aa and i altered, get ready for spring

3. lynnengels@yahoo .com

since the last post ive purchased an east/west 7 in . dual disc clutch with spares and bought a new 16 volt battery last week always dreaming that its going to be raced but everytime it just doesent seem to happen, i believe the car will run 60 under but it hasnt been raced to back that up but you would have a really good piece for alot less then what ive spent to start with . thanks