$5,000.00 BOUNTY

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by Rodger Brogdon, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Rodger Brogdon

Rodger Brogdon Administrator

Ive been contacted by several Comp racers that are very upset by what they believe happened this weekend at Woodburn. They've asked me to anonymously post this $5000.00 Bounty on Cody Lane to anyone that beats him in the first round of Comp at the D4 Divisional at Noble in October.

gator mcluskey likes this.
  2. C. Plaizier

C. Plaizier New Member

Can someone please elaborate on the events at Woodburn?

ken reich likes this.
  3. SmileyRacing

SmileyRacing Well-Known Member

I must be way out of the loop of the weekend. Ahhh fuck it had a great time fishing with my little man. Where ever one man finds a way to win a dollar the is another man crying like a little bitch. Clark Smiley.
    Get real. I saw this shit coming way back in February.

nickh, ken reich and Joey arrowsmith like this.
  4. Joey arrowsmith

I don’t know what happened in Woodburn but I’ll see y’all in noble now haha

gator mcluskey, ken reich and FLAT like this.
  5. Jeff Childs

Jeff Childs Active Member

Looking at the results it looks like he bought or was given 2 wins lol!

6. C. Plaizier

C. Plaizier New Member

So 2 guys go -.007 red, wow - what would it cost to pay 2 people to go “00” red…? And a .499 red appears to be blinding on the wrong bulb, as Ralph uses blinders, which still would’ve put him .001 red. You guys are bunch of cry babies, it’s comical lol

FLAT and Joey arrowsmith like this.
  7. Pat McGill

Pat McGill Member

Is there some history here?

8. arthodges706

arthodges706 Active Member

You wanna be fuckin men need to go back to watching Housewives and ur other drama shows. Have you ever thought that maybe he’s just a good, possibly great racer, look at his heritage. Grow some balls and look at the fact that guys are either intimidated or using my brain when they race him.
    As I said when Covid hit the cream will go to the top and the whiners will cry out loud.
    Roger luv the bounty but all of u knuckle heads give credit where it is do instead of bashing the guy. Roger you best focus on that bounty, Jeff is smart enough to add that to his totals:) lol
    “I’m with ya Clark”

Joey arrowsmith likes this.
  9. Cour Family Racing

Cour Family Racing New Member

Art, perhaps you should spend a season racing with your heroes before espousing on what a fine group of racers occupy the Lane camp. Integrity is not measured by racing wins and you might just find that in short supply in the aforementioned team.

gator mcluskey and Clinton Neff like this.
  10. Charlie Yannetti

Charlie Yannetti Well-Known Member

YOWIE-WOWIE!!.. I guess I shoulda been payin' attention to those grease fittins on Da Rumor Mill.. we East Coast guyz are certainly out of the loop on this one..

Ya know what they say in the WWE, "if you wanna be the man, you have to beat the man".. and now you can be paid to do it.. wish I was a Left Coast guy with a ride.. LOL!!

REMEMBER!!.. in the words of the infamous HEY YO VINNY.. "Make no deals, race to the stripe, and if you can't beat him, hurt him for the next guy"..

BTW, I do like the idea of a bounty used to raise the level of competition, BUT, in the end, we are actually family.. JUST SAYIN'..

Joey arrowsmith likes this.
  11. Glenn Hearn

Glenn Hearn Member

Key phrase "what they believe happened" Guess we will never know what really happened! LOL

Adger Smith likes this.
  12. Cour Family Racing

Cour Family Racing New Member

With that group, you don’t have to know what happened because you always know the motive.

gator mcluskey and Clinton Neff like this.
  13. rognelson777

rognelson777 Active Member

Democrats, have you all converted. please, names and who did what? Is it team racing or friends who lost so Cody lane can win the season championship money? If that is the situation here, everybody laughs when i say no ladder, random draw each round and it gets rid of all this nonsense.