Comp WFO Qualifying 2022

Discussion in 'The Comp Buzz' started by 71mavlouisville, Dec 19, 2021.

1. 71mavlouisville

I am excited to announce that Comp WFO Qualifying will be in place at all Division 4 Divisional events in 2022. Rodger Brogdon and Rooftec have decided to continue the financial support of Comp racers for the benefit of the fans and racers who love to keep the throttle WFO on every pass, especially those In qualifying. The format and the payout will remain the same as in 2021. Ashton Hudson and the Hudson family will continue to donate their time and effort’s to the program.

Comp WFO Qualifying directly paid out $13,500 to racers in 2021. Each winner and runner up in the A and B Fields also got a framed picture of their car with WFO signage ($900 value) and Social Media posting of their efforts. At some races there were other prizes involved on an individual donation level for performance specific efforts. Ed Carpenter, Clint Neff and Cody Lane put up their own money and prizes. Total value for the season was well over $15,000 for the racers. This is for 2 runs in qualifying! This is a tremendous benefit to all involved. We learned something at each event in 2021 and the 2022 season should run even smoother with the familiarity of the previous year.

The rules are simple, all you have to do to participate is:

1) be at the the event
    2) run in your assigned lane against your assigned competitor
    3) be in the first 3 pair if you are assigned to be in the first 3 pair.

That’s it. Simple as I can make it. If you want all the gory details contact me or find me at the track and I’ll be happy to bore you to tears with how this is great for all involved.

I look forward to working with you again in 2022. Just remember to kill the tree and run it WFO to the stripe!

Ashton Hudson
    Program Director

2. Clinton Neff

Clinton Neff Member

Good news Ashton. I will again be adding something on behalf of I-70 and Harlan Towing. I'm just trying to decide on something clever lol.

brewer67nova likes this.